This list will in no way help you to improve your daily activities nor will it bring about great enlightenment and open your eyes to a whole new world (a new fantastic point of view~). The facts listed below are pretty useless and well…. just entertaining?
And so, without further ado, let’s begin.
1) Every time you lick a stamp, you consume 1/10 of calorie.
(Keep in mind if you’re on a diet)
2) Reindeers like to eat bananas.
(At least reindeers’ favourite food isn’t deep fried junk)
3) There is approximately one chicken for every human on earth.
(So, if you’re single, remember there’s a chicken only for you)
4) You are 13.8 percent more likely to die on your birthday.
(Ha. Talk about a birthday surprise)
5) The average adults spend more time in toilet than they do exercising.
(Majority of people just got exposed)
6) The average American spends about 2.5 days a year, looking for lost items.
(Where did I keep my socks-)
7) The inventor of Pringles is buried in a Pringles can.
(Fredric Baur’s children chose the can of the original flavor for his ashes to be buried. Epic.)
8) The most common password is ‘123456.’
(For those who have this as a password, change it)
9) More than two-thirds of the population sleep nude.
(And the rest can’t drift off without wearing proper pyjamas.)
10) A Harry Potter book which is filled with typos sold for nearly $90,000.
(Yes, I too am wondering how)
11) A British teen changed his name to “Captain Fantastic Faster Than Superman Spiderman Batman Wolverine Hulk And The Flash Combined.”
(It is indeed, a very fantastic name)
12) Junk food is as addictive as drugs.
(Exactly my point)
13) 3.6 cans of spam are consumed every second.
(This is a very useful information)
14) Bears don’t poop during hibernation.
(They supposedly eat grass and twigs to create a sort of a plug in their bowels that allows them to hibernate without any interruption)
15) Watching T.V burns more calories than sleeping.
(So, if you are not doing anything other than lazying on your couch, it’s okay, you are taking care of your weight)
16) An average person spends two years on their phone.
(“You spend too much time on your phone!” might actually be true)
17) Germans eat twice as much of chocolates than Americans.
(Americans consume around 11.3 kg of chocolates in a year. Germans consume twice of that)
18) Elephants use the skin fold on their backs to crush mosquitoes.
(Nice. The mosquitoes indeed experience favorable deaths, being crushed by skin folds)
19) The voice actor of Bugs Bunny, Mel Blanc, was allergic to carrots.
(Talk about irony)
20) Most cars honk in the key of F.
(Wow. Exactly what I needed to boost my intelligence)
Hope you enjoyed reading the list of the most useless facts and getting yourself educated. Comment down below your thoughts!